Want to learn more? Online ICON Courses are available
Currently offered sessions and workshops, including a link to the descriptions, are listed in Employee Self Service | My Training | Enroll in Courses.
ICON (Iowa Courses Online) is the course management system at The University of Iowa. ICON is supported within Information Technology Services.
- NEW! Procure to Pay Training - #W00209 (Requires PReq Access)
- Procurement Card Training Without Reconciliation - #W00PCT
- Reconciling a Procurement Card - #W00RPC
- Traveling on UI Related Business - #W00023
Learning and Development Courses
Sign into Self-Service to access sessions under Learning and Development on the Personal tab-My Training.
- General Accounts Payable Voucher Review - #103
- Procure to Pay Training - #209 (Requires PReq Access)
- ProTrav Administrator and Upper Level Users Training - #365
- Purchase Requisitions (PReqs), eBuy, Catalog/Stock Orders
- eVoucher - Services and Non-Services
- ProTrav and PCard
Policies | A-Z List
- Conflict of Interest in Purchasing
- Financial Responsibility of an Approver
- Iowa Gift Law
- Operations Manual - Purchasing
- Terms and Conditions
- State Board of Regent's Policy Manual for Purchasing
Business Intelligence Reports
Several reports are available for campus users based on role, to assist campus departments in understanding their procurement spend. For more information, please visit our Business Intelligence (BI) Reports page.
How are we doing?
Purchasing and Accounts Payable work hard to provide excellent customer service and make certain our procurement systems are functioning properly. For updated campus information go to https://uiowa.edu/ap-purchasing/
Please give us your feedback so we may improve, develop and increase our productivity.