In This Section
- Board of Regents Purchasing Policy Changes
- Competitive Bidding
- Professional Service Agreements
- Conflict of Interest
- Purchases from Faculty or Staff
- Procurement Card
- Uniform Guidance
Purchase Requisitions (PReqs)
The University of Iowa on-line PReqs system is a primary vehicle for goods or services to be acquired from an off campus supplier. The system has 3 forms to process orders:
- Purchase Requisition is used to order by description only for services, equipment, repairs and blanket orders that go to an outside vendor. Also includes: Contracts & Maintenance, Sub-contracts, Professional Services.
- eBuy Orders An eProcurement solution providing a connection to primary suppliers.
- Catalog Orders is used to order PeopleSoft item number products that are sourced from Hospital Process Stores, General Stores, Dentistry Stores, and College of Pharmacy Stores or from a vendor.
Questions on PReq/Catalog Order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or:
- Chris Leichty - 335-0384
Online Receiving Enhancements
Training for PReqs, Catalog Orders, and Receiving
- How to get access to PReqs
- Purchase Requisition Initiator Guide
- Receiving Guide
- Catalog Order Guide
- Stock Request Guide - How to order from General/Process Stores
- Voucher Created Email Notification Instructions.pdf
Sign up for UI LISTSERV | DEPT-REQUESTERS and search archives