In This Section
- Approving Trips in ProTrav
- Approving Procurement Card Vouchers in ProTrav
- Attaching Receipts in ProTrav
- Create a New Trip
- Financial Transaction Control Standards
- ProTrav Upper Level Users Training
- Procurement Card Manual
- Protrav Procurement Card Training
- Protrav Travel Training
- Supervisor Settings in ProTrav
The University of Iowa Procurement Card is a primary vehicle for low-dollar transactions. Procurement cards are issued to a department under an individual staff member’s name with the agreement to observe specific rules and procedures. The University shares responsibility and risk with departments when those rules and procedure’s are followed.
One Tool, One Location, One Source
The mission of ProTrav is to provide one web based tool to reconcile Procurement Card charges and to process all travel related forms, and to facilitate administrative review of those expenses. This "one tool solution" will allow travelers/expediters to reconcile all travel related expenses in one place regardless of payment method. It will also provide one location for data collection, so that expenses may be reviewed individually or collectively by trip, individual, department, and/or university wide.