The Big Ten Academic Alliance (BTAA) has signed a contract with CIBT Visa Services to provide passport and visa services to the University of Iowa and other BTAA institutions. The agreement with CIBT provides several benefits to active UI faculty, staff and students requiring visas, passport renewals, or other travel document services.
- A discount on service fees, and discounts on rush fees.
- Global Reach, Local Expertise: 14 North American offices, 30 European and Asian offices
- Dedicated Account Management
- Live Customer Care 12 hours, Mon-Fri; e-support Sat-Sun.
- Real time order tracking 24/7
- Online database of the most up-to-date passport and visa requirements
Summary of your account information:
CIBT Account Number for The University of Iowa: 102892 Web portal for UI: http://www.cibtvisas.com/iowa
Email: email@example.com (email support provided 7 days/week) Customer Care Team: 800-929-2428 Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday; 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Central) or contact the purchasing agent, Greg Snipes 335-0403