In This Section
- Airfare Policy
- Car Rental Policy
- FAA Flight Delay Data
- Lodging Policy
- Other Expenses
- Private Aircraft
- Registration Fees
- Consolidator Tickets
- Currency Conversion
- Embassy Listings
- Export Control Rules Traveling Internationally
- Fly America Act
- Foreign Per Diem Rates by Location
- US Dept of State-Travel Info
- International Travel Policies
- International Travel Policies Students
- Study Abroad Student Policy
- Travel Regulations
- Car Rental
- Iowa City/Coralville Hotels
- Travel Agencies and Discount Airfare
- Other Travel Services
Historic Phillips House Bed & Breakfast
Rates Single/Double $85
- UI Patient/Extended Stay $42.50
- UI Vendor $85
- Football/Grad Weekends (2nt min.) $170
Contract #: 11477
Furnished in the comfortable style of the 1920's, the home offers an eclectic mix of antiques, plush cushions and comfortable fabrics that invite everyone to relax - the dignity of the 1920's with the comforts of the 21st century. Frequently the site of university receptions and wedding celebrations, the home accommodates gatherings of all sizes.
- Guest rooms are available with both private and shared bath.
- Guest kitchen available for guests who wish to cook their own meals.
- Rooms are furnished with queen-size beds.
- Wireless Internet is available throughout the house.
- An elevator provides full wheelchair access.
- Off-street Parking
- Name: Robin Christianson
- Phone: 319-400-7325
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org